BIOMAG SL complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (RGPD), ensuring at all times to guarantee the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT THROUGH THE WEB?
You can visit and use the services of the Website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information about yourself. We can treat your IP, which operating system or browser you use, and even the duration of your visit anonymously.
The only personal data to which BIOMAG SL will have access will be those that the user voluntarily provides when contacting BIOMAG SL via email or in any other way provided on the web.
Specifically, BIOMAG SL will record the following information:
- Data provided through the contact form that, the user interested in obtaining information about our services or making any type of query or request, provides to BIOMAG SL
- Email address provided by users to subscribe to our newsletter and to receive our communications.
- Data provided by sending emails to the addresses identified on the web
- Data provided by filling in the forms or using the functionalities offered at any time on the web.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The provision of the requested data is mandatory as it is essential to formalize and/or maintain the contractual or pre-contractual relationship and comply with the legal obligations derived from it; If you do not provide them, we will not be able to provide you with the service derived from said relationship.
When the legitimacy is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time by sending us an e-mail to that effect to email@example.com
FOR WHAT PURPOSE ARE WE GOING TO TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data ( RGPD), we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us through the different input forms provided for this purpose on the Website or in any other channel for collecting them, will be incorporated into the treatment records that are the responsibility of BIOMAG SL for the management of the data collected for the following purposes:
- Solve any query, or request made
- Manage the requested service, answer your request or process your request
- Management, administration, processing of forms, and provision of the requested services
- Maintain and manage the contractual relationship
- Maintain communications of an informative nature that the entity considers of interest through any means provided voluntarily that deal with products and/or services similar or related to those requested. In which cases, only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for which their services were required, not being able to use them for a different purpose. For any assignment other than what is specified above, you will be duly informed, and you may exercise your right to object at any time.
- Sign up for the Newsletter section to send you informative communications about the entity
- Perform analysis and improvements on the web about new services
- Unsubscribe from our services
- Any other purpose referred to in the forms and functionalities offered at any time through the Portal.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data collected is adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes described. Your data will be processed and stored in compliance with the security measures described in accordance with current regulations and guaranteeing its integrity and confidentiality at all times.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation, nor will they be shared with companies or entities outside BIOMAG SL. You are informed of the following possible transfers of your data:
- to public and private entities necessary to comply with legal obligations under current regulations
- to professionals and legal advice, consulting and/or auditing companies
- to those in charge of the treatment necessary for the execution of the corresponding contract for the provision of services
- to companies in charge of our web support and maintenance
- to companies in charge of our support and maintenance computer system
- to companies in charge of our management software support and maintenance
- to companies in charge of our support and maintenance server and cloud service
- in the event that any international data transfer occurs when using applications, it will be carried out in strict compliance and with all the necessary guarantees for compliance with European data protection policies regarding privacy
- to the rest of the companies, entities and collaborators for administrative and/or commercial procedures, for the management of the purposes described above, for the provision of services and the correct management of the entity and its different activities
In which cases, only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for the development of its activity for which its services were required, not being able to use them for a different purpose. For any assignment other than what is specified above, you will be duly informed, and you may exercise your right to object at any time.
The consent will be understood as given as long as you do not expressly notify us of the revocation of the same to any of the treatments indicated above.
You expressly consent that we may contact you through any voluntarily provided means.
The user of the Website will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, BIOMAG SL acting in good faith as a mere service provider. In case of having provided false data or data from third parties without their consent, BIOMAG SL reserves the right to immediately destroy said data in order to protect the right of the owner or owners thereof, exempting BIOMAG SL from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
BIOMAG SL undertakes to comply with its obligation to secrecy of personal data and its duty to store them and will adopt all the technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of the regulations.
DATA OF MINORS?
We do not process data of children under 14 years of age. Therefore, refrain from providing them if you are not of that age or, where appropriate, from providing data from third parties who are not of that age. BIOMAG SL disclaims any liability for failure to comply with this provision.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
- To know if we are treating your data or not
- To access your personal data
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted to us.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
- To provide your data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send them to the new manager you designate. It is only valid in certain cases
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not attended you correctly.
- To withdraw consent for any treatment to which you have consented, at any time.
If you change any data, we appreciate you letting us know so we can keep it updated.
The user of the Website may at any time exercise these rights in the terms established in current regulations, by contacting the data controller:
- In writing to the entity’s address: c/ Barrachi, 39 – Pab. 3 – 01013 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Alava-Spain)
- By email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU WANT A FORM TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
We have forms for the exercise of your rights, request them by email or if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties. These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI. If you represent someone, you must attach a copy of your ID, or sign it with your electronic signature.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO REPLY TO THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS?
It depends on the law, but at most one month from your request, and two months if the issue is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Personal data will be kept as long as you remain linked with us
- Once you disassociate yourself, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept during the legally established periods, including the period in which a Judge or Court may require them in accordance with the limitation period for legal actions.
- The data processed will be kept as long as the legal periods mentioned above do not expire, if there is a legal maintenance obligation, or if there is no such legal period, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted.
- We will keep all the information and communications related to the provision of our service, while the guarantees of the services last, to deal with possible claims.
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter or have otherwise given your consent for us to send you informative communications, we will keep your data as long as you do not revoke said consent.
- Once the aforementioned periods have elapsed, the personal data of the users may be blocked and kept by BIOMAG SL for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment and only during the prescription period of said responsibilities. After this period, personal data will be deleted by BIOMAG SL
SECURITY, COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES?
The Website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
NOTIFICATION OF BREACHES IN THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
In the event that the security of personal data is violated, unless it is unlikely that said security violation constitutes a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, BIOMAG SL will notify the Spanish Data Protection Agency before 72 hours after you became aware of the incident, describing the nature of the violation, the possible consequences that could arise and the measures adopted or proposed to remedy the security breach; and if possible, the categories and the approximate number of interested parties and data affected will be made known.
Likewise, BIOMAG SL will notify the interested parties, as soon as possible, when it is probable that the violation of the security of personal data entails a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, describing the possible consequences that could arise and the measures adopted or proposed to remedy the security breach.
Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information. To use the Website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of cookies sent by the Website, or the third party acting on its behalf, without prejudice to the need for the user to log in as such in each of the services whose provision requires prior registration or login. The cookies used on this Website are, in any case, temporary in nature with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. In no case will cookies be used to collect personal information.
The Website’s servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.